HALF DAY TOUR UBUD
HALF DAY TOUR UBUD IS BALI SHORT DAY TOURS. THIS TRIP IS CREATED TO SEE UNIQUE CULTURES AND PLACES OF INTEREST IN UBUD-BALI. ENJOY HALF DAY TOUR SERVICES ALL BAY 5 TO 6 HOURS DURING YOUR HOLIDAY IN BALI ISLAND
Ubud Half Day Tour Package is an Bali Short Day Tour Experience . This tour is to Enjoy and Visit Amazing Travel Destinations in Half a Day. Enjoying a Half Day Tour in Bali for around 5 to 6 hours during your holiday in Bali. This Half Day Tour Package will be accompanied by a professional Ubud Tours Driver. Our drivers will guide you to visit the beautiful panorama of tourist sites and other tourist destinations. By doing their extraordinary service for your satisfaction will make your holiday very enjoyable during a half day trip.
It is an Bali Short Day Tours Experience . The perfect choice for those who do not have much time during the holidays, but want to explore the beauty of Bali. This package is the perfect choice for those of you who have a short travel experience in Bali. Below is the Bali Half Day Tour Package that we designed. Selected the best sites to visit on a short trip by calculating the time of visit and the length of the trip. So we hope that we can make the Best Bali Full Day Tour Package for you to choose.
HALF DAY TOUR UBUD ITINERARY
is a beautiful of waterfall the popular tourist destination in Gianyar Bali. Tegenungan waterfall has amazing sightseeing we are welcome to enjoy the beautiful environment around. This waterfall located at village of Tegenungan Gianyar Bali.
The Tegenungan waterfall is always busy every single day buy local and international tourist. Around the area we will see the Balinese farmer activities on how they growing the rice.
Goa Gajah temple
is an identify marginally of deceptive, with lending sense with a big house filled of elephants. Goa Gajah mean Elephant Cave for surely an archaeological of the place has great value creating a unique holiday destination in Bali. On the west side of Bedulu, about 6 km from Ubud village.
Kemenuh Butterfly Park is Bali’s latest attraction that lets you freely roam through flowering garden enclosures to admire nature’s artistry. The park opened at the turn of 2016, becoming Bali’s second butterfly park after the Bali Butterfly Park in Tabanan.
The park is a great stopover on tour itineraries to the Sukawati area, with its art market, the Tegenungan Waterfall, and the Celuk and Mas silver and goldsmith villages all within a near kilometre’s radius.
About five minutes from Monkey Forest, see the local people doing activities on growing the coffee with traditional method. They call Luwak White coffee is the best local coffee in Bali.
Luwak is an animal like to eat coffee bean and the day after the Luwak shifting the bean and then they make coffee. Luwak coffee in Bali is the most popular coffee in Bali.
HALF DAY TOUR UBUD PICK UP TIME
Pick up hotel at 08.30am
IDR. 450 K/ Car (1 to 7 persons)
- pick Up in your hotel
- Goa Gajah Temple
- Waterfall Tegenungan
- Butterfly Park
- Coffee Luwak Plantation
- Back to Hotel
- Full Day Tour Max 8 Hours/day
- More than 8 hours extra charge USD $5 an hour
- Specsial Price for Group Booking
- Government Tax 21%
- Private Car only for You and Your Collage
- Car Comfortable with Air Condition
- Petrol for Car
- English Specking Driver
- Ticket Parking for Car
- Meal / food
- Entrance ticket
Terms and Condition :
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
How To Book :
THE BOOKING PROCESS :
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Ubud Center Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.