Celuk Art Village
Celuk Art Village, located in the Sukawati District of Gianyar Regency, Bali. The Celuk Village is about 13 km from Ubud Center or about 14 km from Denpasar city. It is renowned for its gold and silversmiths, specializing in the production of high-grade gold and silver handicrafts, particularly jewelry
Celuk Bali Jewelry
The village is often referred to as Bali’s major center for goldsmiths and silversmiths. The local educators in Celuk work as jewelry craftsmen, contributing to the village’s reputation as a hub for traditional silver and gold art. Celuk Silver Village, which prides itself as the only silver smith village in Indonesia, offers a short course for visitors to learn the art of jewelry making.
Celuk Silver Workshop
The craftsmen in Celuk are skilled and industrious, and their products feature unique and elaborate designs. Visitors to Celuk Silver Village can learn the art of jewelry making through a short course. The gold and silver products in Celuk are reasonably priced, making it an attractive destination for those seeking quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. The following are some of the gold and silver jewelry that can be found in Celuk :
- Hair accessories
Celuk Gold And Silver Bali
The jewelry in Celuk Village is made using traditional techniques and often features intricate designs and patterns. The process of making gold and silver jewelry in Celuk Village involves traditional techniques that have been passed down through generations. The following are the steps involved in making gold and silver jewelry in Celuk:
- Sourcing the materials: The basic ingredients of silver and gold come from Kalimantan and Java
- The materials are then transported to Celuk, where they are processed into jewelry.
- Smelting: The silver and gold materials are melted down using traditional tools such as hammers and foot bellows.
- The melted metal is then poured into molds to create the desired shape.
- Shaping: The cooled metal is then shaped into the desired form using traditional tools such as hammers and chisels.
- Engraving: The jewelry is then engraved with intricate designs and patterns using traditional techniques.
- Polishing: The jewelry is polished to give it a smooth and shiny finish.
Visitors to Celuk Silver Village can learn the art of jewelry making through a short course.
Celuk Village Jewelry Class
Yes, tourists can participate in the process of making gold and silver jewelry in Celuk Village. Celuk Silver Village offers a short course for visitors to learn the art of jewelry making, just like the locals do. The course is designed to teach visitors the traditional techniques used by the craftsmen in Celuk Village to create high-quality gold and silver jewelry.
Visitors can also watch the craftsmen at work in the galleries and workshops showcasing their finest works. The duration of the jewelry making class in Celuk Village can vary, but most classes offered to tourists last between 2 to 3 hours. Some classes may be shorter, such as a 2-hour silver making class, while others may be longer, such as a 3-hour silver jewelry making class.
The classes are typically conducted by experienced silversmiths in a traditional village workshop. During the class, participants will be trained in various techniques, including sawing, stamping, hammering, and soldering. They will have the opportunity to design and create their own piece of silver jewelry, which they can take home as a unique souvenir. The classes are suitable for participants aged 12 to 60, with a maximum of 4 participants per group.
English instruction is usually provided to ensure a smooth learning experience for international visitors. The cost of the jewelry making class in Celuk Village can vary depending on the duration of the class. Based on the search results, the cost of a 2-hour silver jewelry making class in Celuk Village ranges from $52.23 to $73.00 per person.
It is recommended to book the class in advance to secure a spot, as the class size is usually limited to a maximum of 4 participants per group.
Celuk Bali Silver Class
- Choose a tour operator: Select a reputable tour operator, booking through call or WhatsApp +6285943421992
- Select the desired class: Browse through the available classes and choose the one that suits your preferences in terms of duration, price, and included activities. Most classes in Celuk Village are 2 to 3 hours long and include hands-on training in various jewelry making techniques.
- Check availability and book: Check the availability of the class on your preferred date and time. Once you have confirmed the availability, proceed with the booking process. Provide the necessary information, such as the number of participants and any special requests.
- Complete the payment: Follow the instructions to complete the payment for the class. The cost of a 2-hour silver jewelry making class in Celuk Village ranges from $52.23 to $73.00 per person.
- Receive confirmation: After completing the booking and payment process, you will receive a confirmation email. This will serve as your proof of reservation for the jewelry making class in Celuk Village.
- Prepare for the class: On the day of the class, make sure to arrive at the designated meeting point on time. Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to get hands-on with the jewelry making process. Most classes provide all the necessary tools and materials, and participants will be able to take home their own piece of silver jewelry as a unique souvenir.
Ubud Art Village Tour is Ubud Artistry Tour by visiting the most famous village in Ubud for The Art . This tour will begin with the hotel pickup at 9:00 a.m.
The place that you will be visited during the trip such as Celuk village for gold and silver smith, Mas village for the wood carving , Batuan village which is famous for Balinese style painting art and Batubulan village for hand made Balinese Batik.
Firts we will visit Tohpati Village to see the processing of Batik painting. Tohpati village is the center of Balinese hand weaving and hand made Batik process. The Batik of Bali provides another venue of showing the artistic excellence of the Balinese people. Originally stimulated by Javanese motifs and dominated by wayang and other mythological characters. Contemporary batik artists have also experienced artistic development that parallels that of paintings.
Bali Celuk Village is a traditional village located near to Ubud in the Gianyar Regency . Here where you can appreciate the mountain culture which in many ways is similar to that of the traditional areas of Ubud and the other surrounding villages except for one major factor. So Celuk Village is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area.
Mas village Bali wood carvings / Balinese carvers were for centuries under influence and lead by traditional belief myths and Hindu religion. Since 1920-1930, wood carving was develop quickly in new styles / themes – by influenced by Rudolf Bonnet and Walter Spies. Two men from the West opened the mind and inspiration of Balinese art to include more freedom expression.
Ubud and Batuan Village are famous Balinese Artwork / Balinese paintings and as such a famous Bali tourism destinations, located about 7 kilometers north of Denpasar about and 10 kilometers south of Ubud, it is popular with center of Bali arts, and now it’s known for its dancing, wood panel carving and Bali paintings ubud. We have lots of tours to Batuan and Ubud painters – where you’ll see the beautiful paintings and they have Bali paintings for sale too.