Lempuyang temple tour the Gateway to heaven Bali ? Are you interested in visiting the lempuyang temple? if so, maybe you have a question about Lempuyang Temple Gates of heaven.
The following is the information that you will get about Lempuyang temple.
- History of Lempuyang Temple
- Gate of heaven Lempuyang Temple location
- Entrance fee
- Dress code
- Lempuyang temple best time to visit
- Opening hours
- Gate of Heaven Bali Tour
Lempuyang Temple History
Lempuyang Temple was built around the 8th century AD by Rsi Markandeya around the 8th century AD. The Lempuyang comes from the word Lampu (light) and (hyang) mean of God. Rsi Markandeya made a prayer and also taught about Hinduism.
Lempuyang temple location
Where is the address of Gate of heaven lempuyang temple? so the Lempuyang temple is located in Abang village, Seraya District, Karangasem Regency, Bali. Lempuyang temple from Ubud is about 66 km or 88 km from Kuta or Seminyak
Its location at an altitude of 1,175 meters, where the main temple has a slightly steep steps with beautiful natural scenery along the trekking journey.
Lempuyang temple Bali entrance fee
What is the entrance ticket for Lempuyang Temple?
So for tourists who want to come to the Lempuyang temple is not charged an entrance fee but you can donate in maintaining the cleanliness of the temple.
All visitors who will enter the temple must wear sarong. what if I wear trousers or a skirt? so when entering a holy place in Bali you are required to wear a sarong when visiting this temple. for sarong you can bring your own or rent it for IDR 10,000
Lempuyang temple opening hours
Lempuyang Temple is open everyday and it is recommended to be visited at 6:00 in the morning for the sunsrise and no long line for photo. The sunset at Lempuyang temple is 6.10 pm.
LEMPUYANG TEMPLE TOUR
Lempuyang temple tour is Bali Full Day Tour around 10 hours during your vacation. Enjoy a full day tour package in Bali with a Bali professional driver. Our friendly driver and guide will guide you by doing exceptional service. All are for your convenience and a pleasant tour during a full day tour.
Please see below our best Bali Full Day Tour package. We made a package after doing research which is the most beautiful and perfect place to visit during your holiday on the island of Bali.
GATEWAY TO HEAVEN BALI
Lempuyang Temple Tour
Lempuyang temple or Gateway to heaven Bali locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples, on par with Besakih (aka the ‘mother temple’ of Bali). It is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island. Definitely a highlight on any travel itinerary for the fit and adventurous, the main temple lies at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the namesake Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
Tirta Gangga Water Palace
A popular tourist destination in Karangasem east of Bali. The water palace is never quite visited by visitor. Has beautiful garden view and cool water come from the biggest water spring in Karangasem. We can see the local fishes has some beautifulcolor. We also can feed the fishes on the lagoon. The Tirta Gangga water palace is constructed with old combination of Balinese design.
This is the origin of Besakih, before there was nothing but wood and wilderness in that place, as well as before Segara Rupek (Bali Strait). The island of Bali and the island of Java were still one and had not been separated by the sea. The island is long and named Pulau Dawa. In East Java, namely on Mount Rawang (now known as Mount Raung) there is a Yogi or ascetic named Rishi Markandeya.
Kintamani volcano known as Mount Batur is a worst to enjoy the beautiful sightseeing. This wonderful Kintamani volcano is about 13sqkm caldera pond. Encompassed trough the fascinating range. We will enjoy a lot more amazing reasons to linger along the crater for anyone lovers’ adventure
Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is definitely one of the most unique spots in Bali. With sun rays that beam through the falls, here’s everything you need to know.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall located in Jalan Tembuku, Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku, Bangli regency. It’s about 1 hour 13 min from Denpasar City or 1 hour 26 min from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Tibumana Waterfall is a beautiful hidden paradise and it is definitely one of Bali’s Best Kept Secrets. This picture perfect waterfall is a fantastic place to spend the day exploring the surrounding rain forests and swimming in the natural rock pools.
LEMPUYANG TEMPLE TOUR PRICE
- IDR 600.000 / Private Tour ( 1 till 6 person included)
- Private Car + Petrol + English Speaking Driver / Tour Guide
Note : NOT include in the price : Entrance Fee + Lunch
HOTEL PICK UP TIME
|DESTINATIONS||PICK UP TIME|
|Nusa Dua||04.00 AM|
- Full Day Tour Max 10 Hours/day
- More than 10 hours extra charge USD $5 an hour
- Special Price for Group Booking
- Government Tax 21%
- Private Car only for You and Your Collage
- Car Comfortable with Air Condition
- Petrol for Car
- English Specking Driver
- Ticket Parking for Car
- Cold Mineral Water during Tour Trip
- Meal / food
- Entrance ticket
Terms and Condition :
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is private tours and that means there is no other participant
- The tour will assist by english speaking tour driver
- Flexible time arrangement and subject to change based on your request
- Children under 12 years old will get 50% discount
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon start the tour and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
THE BOOKING PROCESS :
- Complete The Booking Form to send your request
- Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
- Confirmation, we send the booking confirmation to you by email when all clear
- No booking fee, no deposit require from the activities that you requested
- Payments, you may pay upon start the tour to our driver by cash
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Ubud Center Tour takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.