Ubud Rafting is one of the best activities in Ubud that you shouldn’t miss. Discover the amazing exotic natural scenery of the green jungle and waterfalls along the Ayung River. We have the best options for you, The best and cheapest Ubud water rafting that only cost you $25 USD or 350,000 Indonesian rupiah. The price includes: a life jacket, helmet, paddle, buffet lunch, insurance covered, lockers, changing rooms, a hot shower, towels, soap, and an experienced instructor.
Book your Ubud rafting ticket now and pay later. As water rafting is very famous and popular in Ubud, It makes everyone want to be part of this amazing experience. Contact us if you need assistance. Book online through email, WhatsApp, or live chat. Fill out all the booking forms we will send to you for the booking process.
Ayung River White Water Rafting Ubud Bali
The Ayung River is the longest river in Bali and famous for whitewater rafting. The Ayung River runs 68.5 km from the active volcano of Kintamani to the southern part of Bali, passing Bangli, Gianyar, Badung regencies, and Denpasar city. Offers a 12-kilometer track journey and an approximate 2 to 2.5 hours on the raft. Paddle over 30 rapids on the longest river in Bali for an unforgettable experience through the Ubud rainforest. A 300-meter rice paddy view, a magnificent waterfall, and stone carvings on the cliff that tell the story of the Ramayana.
Ubud Rafting Ayung River
Ubud Rafting is the most thrilling and unforgettable experience of your life!
Located at Ayung River Ubud and just 10 minutes drive from Ubud Center, The Ayung River Rafting’s level is medium, with a rapid level of II–III for most of the parts. Very suitable for beginners. All of our equipment comes with international safety standards. We also offer a professional and knowledgeable rafting guide and insurance is covered. This Ubud rafting adventure offers full-day Ayung River Rafting all year round.
Best River Rafting In Ubud
We are the best company for river rafting in Ubud. There are many river rafting companies in Ubud to choose from, but not all companies offer their services equally. We are a reputable company that puts your safety first. A company with experienced guides, great reviews, and of course the cheapest price. You don’t want to end up in a dangerous situation because you went with a company with no reputation. It’s about making good memories, not the harmful ones.
Once you have decided to book, make sure you book your tickets well in advance, as rafting is very popular and a famous activity in Bali, and everyone wants to take part of it, so make sure you have your tickets ready.
Experienced guides provide all the training you need to know for whitewater rafting in Ubud. So don’t worry if you are a beginner, We even pick you up from your hotel. When you are on that raft, it is like you are watching a movie about nature moving beside you. For you newbies out there who want to try this experience, trust us when we say you are in for an unforgettable adventure.
Because we provide experienced guides for you, They will give you a safety briefing and teach you everything you need to know before you jump into the rapids. They will show you how to paddle, how to stay in a boat, and what to do if you fall.
Quick tips : Pay attention and listen carefully to your rafting guide during the briefing, They are just trying to cover all the odds. that’s all.
Rafting always wants you to do more and more. and no matter how long you have been in the water, you still want to do it again. At the end of your adventure, you will have a lifetime memories, and you will probably to be ready to do it again on the next day.
Ayung River Rafting
Ayung River Rafting Ubud is almost like being on a countryside tour adventure on a raft. Out of the traffic jam and the busy town. The adrenaline is there, and it makes you feel pleasure. But before you jump on your raft and start paddling, there are a few things you should know below!
Tips For Whitewater Rafting
- Sunscreen is a must, Apply plenty of sunscreen before you go on an adventure.
- Don’t bring valuables such as jewelry and electronics. You can put it in the lockers provided by our rafting company.
- Pay attention to what your instructor is saying. The reason for having a guide is to ensure your safety and make sure you have a great time. Listen carefully to their instructions and follow their directions.
- Wearing clothing that dries quickly.
- The weather in Bali is quite humid, so it’s great to drink lots of water.
- Bring a waterproof camera or phone so you don’t miss out on the beautiful rafting adventure.
- Have fun! Let go and have fun! Don’t be afraid to try new things while staying safe, of course.
So what are you waiting for ? Get your life jacket ready now.!! Let’s go rafting with us, and paddle now.
Ubud Rafting Price
|Package||Price USD||Price IDR|
- Special Price for Group Booking
- Children under 12 years old will get a 50% discount.
What is included?
- Life Jacket, Helmet, and Paddle
- Buffet Lunch.
- Coverage Insurance.
- Lockers and changing rooms
- Hot Shower
- Towel and Soap
Terms and Conditions
- For the payment, you may pay upon starting the tour, and no deposit is needed.
- Payment is either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
How To Book:
- Contact us via email at ubudcenterbali.com, live chat, or WhatsApp.
- Discussion: We answered all your questions regarding your inquiry.
- Complete the booking form we’re going to send you.
- Confirmation: We send the booking confirmation when all is clear.
Your reservation is absolutely secure. All personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.